Friday, May 18, 2007

Server Down in PA

To everyone in PA calling me, yes I know the server is down. I can't do much about it right now. I have called Marcus to look at it. I am waiting for his reply. Until it is fixed, you will need to log off and back on using your normal work ID or your own individual ISP account.

Now obviously if you are reading this, you have already done this. So please pass this on to those who are still having issues. Tell them to stop calling me and running up my phone bill!

I will email everyone that I know has access when the issue is fixed and please tell them to chekc with Marcus. I don't mind helping Marcus fix the issues since I still use the server too, but I don't work there anymore so he has to handle the issue. Please contact him, not me. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sucks. I don't want to buy my own internet connection. I like mooching. Can't you fix it over the phone?

Anonymous said...

Dude, seriously. He needs your help. I will pay your phone bill. Ok, maybe not, but dude, come on.