Thursday, May 3, 2007

Another Early Morning

I am really tired this morning and cannot get motivated to leave the house. Its still dark and cold outside. My bed is so warm and inviting. Although there are two people outside my window arguing, or laughing. I cannot tell if that is laughter or crying and I don't really care. I just wish they would go somewhere else and make their noise.

The week is going by really quick and I am ready for the weekend. I have not had any alcohol in days and it feels great. But the weekend is right around the corner and I know it won't last.

Well, I better get out of this chair and get to work. Its going to be a long day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you get up so damned early? No job can get me up before daylight. You must really love your job, cuz I could not do it.