Wednesday, May 30, 2007

All Boy Time

The girls are gone now, heading back to the States. It is quiet around here now. It was a fun visit. They say they all had a blast and loved Dublin, London, and Paris. So I'm happy. I think one actually found some puppy love with a French man she met in Paris.

For me, its now time to get back to the normal life again, which means its back to being all about the boys again. I can finally have some alone time with me new man. I also get me bathroom back.

I think I will pop out for some breakfast and then come home and get some much needed sleep. Me new man has been such a good sport about all me friends, when he gets off work I am going to take him out for a nice quiet dinner, just the two of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like American beef.

Anonymous said...

garçons américains sexy

Anonymous said...

美しいボディ