Tuesday, May 29, 2007

French Music Video

Here is a video of a French singer of a song we heard a lot while in France the last few days. Apparently he is something like their version of a Idol franchise. The video is stupid now that I see it, but the song was fun to listen to while traveling around Paris site-seeing. So I thought I would post it. The girls like it, they are all singing and dancing behind me to it, its a scene here right now. Now I am getting hit in the head by their boobies. Geez.



We just got back from eating dinner and having a few pints. As we walked home, me friend had a bottle of water she could not get open. She handed it to me to open and I got it opened, but when I did it squirted all over. It was the most funniest thing and I will be laughing about that for days whenever I remember her surprised face. Classic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur right, good song, wierd video.

Anonymous said...

Hot!

Anonymous said...

It is sexy to see 2 mens kissing.

Anonymous said...

J'aime cette chanson