Sunday, May 13, 2007

Back Home


We made it back home. We are tired and I am wishing I had one more day off to just rest. We spent some time in Sligo yesterday and this morning. It was rainy and foggy for most of the time there. My friend told me I need to go back when its a sunny day and see it again in all its brillance. I did get to see the big Westfork mansion that Shane of Westlife built. But I did not see Shane, so I did not get locked up or cause a scene.

It was a little over a three hour drive back to Dublin. It feels so good to be home. I was ready to get away when we left and now I am ready to be home again. So it was a good break. Now it will be back to work again.

I am tired, I will answer emails later if any of my friends wrote to me. I heard this song on the radio and liked it. So thought I would share it while I get a shower.

Mark Ronson featuring Daniel Merriweather:





My friend has the CD of Mutya Buena and we listened to it as we drove. I fell in love with her music. She is formerly of the Sugababes.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you two made it back safe and sound. Hope you had a great time. Seems like you did.

Anonymous said...

A romantic seaside trip, I need one of those myself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about your trip. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to go to work this week. Lets all call off Monday!

Anonymous said...

I like the girls video. The guy video is a nice song but he is to strange to look at.

Anonymous said...

Who names their child Mutya?

Anonymous said...

Good morning, I apologize beforehand for errors which I could write, I'm rather poor in English. I didn't know on which photograph to stop me to leave a message, but it's to find, a photograph with the name of my city over seems me to appropriate.It's one instant since I go through your blog, and I really love some of your photographs (how me don't understand English a lot I stop me few on texts!) it's really a very good blog.
Good continuance
Amicably,
Camille


http://unmecpascomlesautres.skyrock.com/19.html