Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Weekend

I was out on a friends fishing boat the last two days. That is very hard work, but I had a great time. I'm going to be landlocked again this week as I continue to finish up some research for an upcoming project. Hopefully next week I will be able to get back on a ship and back to sea. When we came home last night and we we're dropping a few of the men off at home, we saw a fire at the Bracken Court hotel. It was huge fire. It lit up the night sky. The last I heard, no one was hurt, so that is a good thing.

I had another martial arts class today and my back is sore now. We did tons of kicks and I think I pulled a muscle in my back now. I could use a hot tub. My flat mate is going to work soon, so I will have the place to myself tonight. I think I will take a nice long, hot bath. Put some music on, light some candles, and just relax for the evening. I have some movies that came in the mail, but as usual I don't even know what movies I rented. Hopefully something good and I can be a couch potato tonight and just watch some movies and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments: