Sunday, April 6, 2008

Passing The Day Away

My hand has healed from when I burned it on the ship and since my man has now gone to Africa I decided to get back into my martial arts workouts. It was actually what I needed today. I got to beat the crap out of someone when we sparred today and I got the crap beat out of me in return. It felt good getting some frustations out. Now my body has a nice pleasant soreness to it. Combine that with the fact that I only had two hours sleep last night and it will allow me to sleep good tonight without waking up depressed that he is not with me.

My roommate is at work right now, so I am just puttering around the house. I just had a shower and shaved. I heated up and ate a BBQ beef sandwich my roommate made for me before going to work and that was really good. Now I am drinking lots of water because I really sweated during the workout and my body is craving fluids. Hopefully I won't wake up in the middle of the night needing to piss about twenty times, that will suck. I can really use a good nights sleep.
I could really eat some ice cream right now, but we don't have any in the fridge. The only thing to snack on is peaches and I am not in the mood for them right now. We really need to keep some kind of junk food in our kitchen.

I have some movies that came in the mail, I guess I will see if I can raid something in the kitchen to snack on and watch them. I don't even know what movies I rented, hopefuly something good. I need to get lost in a good movie tonight.



Top Blogs

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling you so don't start that movie just yet. And if you keep working out like you are, you'll soon have abs like your cousin.

American Irish said...

LOL, I will never have abs like him. But mine arn't bad considering I was a couch potato a year and a half ago. I'll wait by the phone...

Anonymous said...

You got me into doing stretches now in the mornings. I've kept that going after visiting you. Soon I'll be flexible like you, although I'm not gay and I don't need to really be flexible. But I'm sure your boyfriend enjoys it!

American Irish said...

You're an idiot. I'm still waiting by the phone. Call me already.

Anonymous said...

You are doing so much better this time. I hope you manage to keep your spirits up and stay the happy you that I love.

American Irish said...

Thanks Kel-girl. I'm good. I can deal with it, as long as he comes home safe and I know he will.

Anonymous said...

Sie haben eine schöne Seele

Anonymous said...

Love you honey. Now that your hand is healed, you going back to the ship? If so I will have to worry about both of you now. You gay people stress me out.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Just stumbled upon your site, and have enjoyed getting caught up. I'm a gay Irish American as well, living in the states. I've been reading for several weeks now. It's been very interesting hearing about modern gay life in the homeland. All the best of luck to you and your partner!

Anonymous said...

You didn't post anything today, so I'm hoping you are resting and that you feel better today.

American Irish said...

Thanks Amos for posting and taking the time to read the blog.