Saturday, April 12, 2008

Coldplays New Album


For My Man - Coldplay - Fix You
Wherever you are tonight. I'm thinking of you.
Be safe and I'll see you soon.

My mans favortie band is Coldplay. They have confirmed the tracklisting for their fourth studio album, which is released on 16 June.

As previously revealed the ten-track album will be entitled 'Viva La Vida' and was named after a painting by Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.

An official posting on the group's website also hinted that the band may be planning to play a number of live shows in the run-up to the album's release date. The message read: "Depending on where you live we'll try to release a track or two before then."

The tracklisting for the album is:
Life in Technicolor - Cemeteries of London - Lost! - 42 - Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love - Yes - Viva La Vida - Violet Hill - Strawberry Swing - Death and All His Friends.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see him now sitting on the plains of Africa on a hot sunny day, taking a break and listening to his IPOD of Coldplay songs and thinking of you.

See isn't that a nice image to think of and help ease your mind while he is there?

American Irish said...

Thanks Jen! That is a nice thought. Of course in my world he is sitting there listening to his IPOD of Coldplay songs and doesn't hear the Lion sneaking up on him to eat him, or the Elephant stampede about to trample him to death on the plains of Africa. I'll go back to worrying now.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, I give up you nut ball!

Anonymous said...

You're an eejiot!