Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back To The USA

I'm going to go back to the USA for a week for my job. I am going with three others to try and get some funding and to meet with a couple of possible clients. It will be good to be back in the States for a few days. We're going to be in Washington, Dallas, Los Angeles, and a few other locations not yet finalized. I wanted to get back on a ship this upcoming week, but when I was approached and asked to join this group for the trip to the states, I could not say no.

I'm hoping that I will be able to visit back home for a day when we go to Washington, DC. I have been given the unofficial title of event planner for our free time hours. They want me to find fun stuff for us to do at each stop. They keep coming to me with requests. I'm starting to feel like Julie the cruise director from the Love Boat.

No comments: