Monday, June 30, 2008

New Underwear

I went shopping yesterday and bought some new underwear. I always buy new underwear every six months and this time I bought some fancy underwear. I normally just buy the normal brand underwear like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. Everyone always makes comments that I don't have any "Gay" designer underwear. So I bought some yesterday and while they fit nice, I will still take my average Joe underwear.

And in case your wondering, they are boxer briefs, thats all I wear. Boxers are too loose and things move around too much and regular briefs are too restricting. Briefs give you the perfect fit.




Top Blogs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feck me, is that your bulge?

Anonymous said...

Feck me, is that your bulge?

Anonymous said...

Hot!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see you naked!

budajsguy said...

Answer Hamish already! lol

fastlad said...

damn, i could look at that all day. what a nice fit.

;-)