Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gay Marriage



Considering I want to marry my partner sometime next year, Ireland needs to soon get on the with the legislation they said they were going to propose back in March to make civil unions legal. I don't really care if they call it Civil Unions or Marriage. I'm not in to labeling people or things. I just want to be able to document my love for my man and have it on official record for centuries that I existed and during my time of existence, this is the man I chose to spend my life with. Plus, I want to have a little ceremony with friends and family.
If Ireland does not pass a law when we are ready to marry, we have talked about moving to Northern Ireland or the UK and even Canada. If California can manage to keep marriage legal past the November vote, that would even be an option.




Top Blogs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be great when you can finally get married.