Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dream



Did you ever have a dream that was so real, that when you woke up, you wern't sure you were really awake? I just had one of those dreams. I dreamed of the first house I ever lived in during my childhood and my bedroom. All my toys were there as I remember them and I could even smell the way my room smelled. Then I jumped in the dream to when I was a little older and friends that I have not seen in years and whom are no longer a part of my life. Then I jumped to present time and in my dream I woke up and went out to the kitchen and my man was standing there making food at the stove and he turned and smiled at me. As I went to walk towards him and give him a kiss and a hug, I woke up. It took me a moment to realize I had fallen asleep on the couch and it was all just a dream.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate those dreams. Those and the ones were you have to piss.