Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Night

I played some American style football today with some of the military boys and some locals. I love that game. After we ate some dinner at a local pub and had a few drinks. Its only five in the afternoon but I'm already feeling a bit drunk. Gareth picked me up a few minutes ago and has been laughing at me because he says I keep smiling at him. Why is that so funny? I don't get it. I always smile, why is it so funny now.

After he showers and changes his work clothes, we're going to another party. Its going to be a long night. Wishing everyone else a fun Saturday night wherever you are in the world.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Gareth is messing with you head, that's funny.

Crap Newsman said...

Drunken smiling is not like sober smiling. The former makes one look like an idiot. lol The eyes have it.

Unknown said...

It seems like thee guys have lost something. Hmmmm.. looks like they need a hand to find them.

Over to you AI. Lols.