Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday


I just got home from our latest journey on the ocean. It feels so good to get my boots off and that itchy sweater. I am headed for a nice hot shower and then a long sleep. I'll catch everyone later, have a good Friday.

My hand is much better which is good since I have a class later today. My teacher called and left a message for me that I need knee pads and a cup (jock). Not sure what he is planning on teaching me tonight, but I hope he takes me to dinner first!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We heard about a ship that is sinking in the Irish Sea. We got worried about you, so we're glad to see you're alright.

American Irish said...

I'm ok, my ship made it back safe. The sea was rough though. Several of the crew got sick. So far I have not gotten sick. But I'll tell you my heart jumped in my throat a few times when I saw the size of some of the waves. I did hear about that ship accident though, I pray the crew are all ok.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are safe! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture.