Monday, February 18, 2008

Back To Sea

I have trouble waking up when I have to get up at a time I am not used to waking. Sunday night I stayed at my mans flat and slept on the couch waiting for him to come home from working the late shift so he could wake me up to get ready to go to work for another voyage. When I did try to wake up, I was actually lost for a moment. I couldn't remember where I was and it was hard pulling myself out of my dream state. Did you ever have that happen to you? It's not a pleasant experience actually.


As tired as I feel right now, I feel bad for him now too becuase he has to stay up and drive me to the docks. But at least that will give us a few moments in the car to say goodbye. I am going to be gone for the week, so don't worry as Ahhhnold says, I'll be back.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, poor baby so tired. You know you should never go to sleep in your clothes, they get too wrinkled and I know how you hate ironing. I think you'll be doing a trip to the dry cleaners on your return. Have a good, fun, safe trip. Love you sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling before you left, good talking to you. Have a safe voyage.

Anonymous said...

Hi... you don't know me, but I love your blog. Just wanted to post that since I read this blog all the time.

American Irish said...

thanks annonymous. See you guys and girls soon.

Anonymous said...

That picture reminds me, do you know you sit like your Dad with your hand on your knee like that? I have some pictures of him and in the pictures he is sitting he has his hand on his leg just like that. I noticed you do that alot yourself. Just wanted to point that out, not sure if you knew you did something your Dad did.

American Irish said...

I never realized that. I'll have to check some pictures. Gotta go now, love you. See you when I get back.

Anonymous said...

I had a similar situation happen to me the last time I went to Dublin. I woke up in the B&B and didn't know where I was. I'd never stayed in that particular B&B as I usually stayed at Frankie's. I looked out the window, and was still confused. As you say, it was not at all pleasant.