Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Saturday Recap and Dancing



Sorry to my friends who got worried when I didn't post on Sunday or Monday. No we did not get arrested or in any trouble Saturday. But we did have one hell of a good time and I did get drunk and my roommate and I even danced shirtless at the gay club. For a straight boy he can sure dance like a little gay boy. We we're dancing and at one point I felt someone behind me, at first I didn't think much of it until he put his hands on my hips and pulled me into his crotch. He was a lot bigger than me so he probably would have had his way with me if not for my man coming out and rescuing me.

My roommate even had some offers from some men to do things to him that no other man has ever asked to do to him. lol He still gets excited every time he talks about it and I tease him now that I'm not sure if he was nervous or enjoyed it.

The next morning, or I should say Sunday afternoon my roommate and I were like dead men walking. We didn't have any energy, our bodies were sore, our heads ached, and even a shower didn't help us feel better. We slept most of the day until my guy came over and brought us some burgers from Supermacs. They were the best burgers ever. lol

I have to make it up to my guy now for being such a good sport and watching over us, so I have made plans for the weekend to get away just the two of us. I have off next Monday so I have made reservations to go to London Friday and spend the weekend there.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when we learned to dance in the basement of my parents house. Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Next time answer your phone, I don't care how tired or sick you are. We were worried. You always bitch and moan when your cousin doesn't answer his phone, so don't make me come over there.