Thursday, December 6, 2007

Job Offer Deadline

I have to give an answer today about the Canadian job offer in Vancouver. They are hiring next week and I have to tell them if I am coming for an interview. I have thought about it and thought about it. I would love that job, but I am going to turn them down. It was a tough decision, but now is just not the right time.

3 comments:

budajsguy said...

Oh sure! Choose dick--I mean love--over Canada. See how you are? ;)

Kelly said...

You would be closer if you moved to Canada!

Hamish said...

Do what makes you happy mate, though I would miss ya loads if you moved.