Saturday, December 8, 2007

One Of Them Nights

It's gonna be one of them nights. My man has decided to be the designated driver for myself and my room mate and so we have decided to go out to some of the hot spots of Dublin. First we'll go to a couple of the pubs down in the Temple Bar district. Then go over a block to the where the local Dubliners hang out and then finish up at a friends house who is having a party tonight.

My roommate said he has never seen me really drunk, so he wants to get drunk with me tonight. My roommate is straight, so I told him if he goes with us to a gay bar some time tonight and dances with his shirt off, I will get drunk with him. He has agreed to do that.

It's been awhile since I've been drunk, but as long as my man is watching over us we will be OK. I think. Although I do have a vision that my night will end up like these pictures below.

My roommate is Catholic, so we are waiting for him to get home from Saturday mass. At least he will be forgiven for all his sins of the past week so he can go out and get new sins tonight. In my mind I keep thinking that there are probably little old ladies smiling at him at church tonight, thinking what a nice young man he is to come to church on a Saturday night. They are probably even thinking about matching him up with one of their daughters/grand daughters. What a lovely son-in-law he would make.

If they only knew he was going out after mass tonight with two gay men, to corrupt one of them into getting drunk, going to a gay bar and dancing half naked, and who knows what else we will get ourselves into. They would probably start throwing holy water on him and expect him to burst into flames. Like my mother always said, it's the choir boys you always have to watch out for. They are the truly bad ones!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you, you havn't posted since saturday and you havn't answered your phone?

Anonymous said...

I've tried calling you, everything ok or do you still have a hangover?

Anonymous said...

Sure don't invite me.