Monday, August 13, 2007

Exercise


Since I don't have to hurry home to anyone for a few months, I have decided to change my working hours to a later start time. It will mean getting home later in the day, but it is going to give me time to go jogging in the mornings before work.

Last week after me guy left, I started eating a lot. Not because I was hungry, but because I was bored. I have worked hard to get to the weight I should be and be in good shape, so I didn't want to start putting on weight.

I went to the market and bought lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. So now if I am bored and want to eat something, at least it will be healthy. I have decided to get back into jogging, although I don't know if the knees can hold up to that constant pounding. But I am going to give it a shot for awhile.

One of the things I have missed has been stretching. I wouldn't mind taking a Yoga class, but whenever I look at people doing Yoga I see them bent in positions I don't want to put my body in. But I do like stretching and I am looked up some exercises I can do from home before I go out jogging.

So wish me luck with it all. Not sure how long I will keep it up. But it beats sitting home on the couch being all depressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the exercise plan.

Anonymous said...

You looked great when we came to visit. Don't be putting weight on, if anything keep up what your doing right so you will be even hotter when boy comes home.

Anonymous said...

Fine, that means more dohnuts for me!