Saturday, December 6, 2008

Morning Workout


Gareth and I didn't get much sleep this morning after our fight last night. I decided I would get up and go for a workout. He asked me if he could come along. So I said yes if he wanted too. We just got back and now we're starving. It was a good workout. We actually put the gloves on and even though he has a long arm reach that could have kept me away if he wanted too, he let me pound on him a bit. I think it was his way of letting me get out some of my frustration on him for him acting like an idiot last night. It worked, I feel much better. We're going to eat lunch, then lay down on the couch together and just watch some tv and try and get some sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear you two are coming back together after your fight. All couples fight over stupid things, you just have to keep trusting in each other and everything will be ok.

Anonymous said...

Glad you two made up. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

The best part of fighting is the makeup sex. Hope it was good for you.

American Irish said...

lol, havn't had that yet. But maybe tonight I will seduce him under the mistletoe.

Unknown said...

I'm glad ya'll are working things out.