Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spooning

I love resting in bed, watching the telly and snuggling into my man. I love to let my hand rest on his body and gently play with the hairs on his chest. He likes to wrap his arm around me and gently combs his hand through my hair. At commercial time, we'll steal a few kisses or I'll nibble at his neck.


It's usually all good and sweet until last night. He kept taking his hand down my side, tickling me. Now I have to state I'm very ticklish and don't like to be tickled. So I asked him not to do it. After the third time of him doing it, I grabbed some hairs on his chest and pulled them out. Before he could finish a loud yell of Irish cuss words, he had rolled over onto me and we we're in a full fledged wrestling match.


Now he has about a four inch height difference on me and weighs more than me, but I have strong leg muscles. So I wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed until he had to release his grasp on my hands. When he tried to pry himself out of my leg grasp I whipped me legs to the side and threw him off. When I did this, he fell off the side of the bed, bounced off the dresser and knocked over a a light and few other things that fell all over the place.


I start feeling bad for him, so I sat up and asked him if he was alright. He faked injury and asked me to help him up. As I stood to help him get up, he suddenly scooped me up and slammed me down on the bed. As I hit the bed with a thud I could feel my foot accidentally bounce up and hit him in the crotch. He fell next to me on the bed in agony holding his groin. By the time the commercials were over, we we're lying there out of breath. So we just went back to watching the telly. Who knew spooning could be so dangerous?

Top Blogs

10 comments:

Oliver Reeve said...

I'm the same way. Yet my experience didn't end up so violently :P. I was laying on top of him and he tried to place his hands on my back but the slightest movement caused me to spaz out. He felt bad that he couldn't touch me and I felt bad that he felt bad and I quietly cursed my sensitivity to touch.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I love it. You two sound like very bad boys.

American Irish said...

Millena - Being sensitive to touch sucks. At least your boyfriend didn't attack you for it. lol

Anonymous said...

We have broken 5 beds on 3 continents because of this sort of "spooning" (some would call it foreplay...) and by broken, I mean we smashed the frames. Irreparably. And we're not even rough! We recently purchased an iron-frame four-poster bed :)

Ing said...

That is too funny! I'm sitting here LMAO. You guys are too cute.

American Irish said...

Ing...we need someone to oil us up and ref for the rematch. You volunteering? lol

Ing said...

Sure name the time of the next rematch and I'll be there! I have a cute ref outfit too. :)

American Irish said...

I'll bet you do! I gave me gay card back, so you better watch out now! lol

Anonymous said...

you're such a flirt!

Ing said...

Yep ref, maid, nurse, bad Dorothy..the whole shabang so you better watch yourself! LOL! :)