Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cowboys Are Sexy...

...or so my man has stated tonight as we we're cleaning out the horse stalls. I had found my old cowboy hat that I had left behind at my friends house when I moved to Ireland and I wore it today. To me, wearing a cowboy hat is just natural because that is what men do around here. You either wear a cowboy hat or a ball cap when you're outside. For him though, its all new and I found out how much he liked it when we we're alone for a few moments cleaning out the horse stalls earlier tonight.

Since we've got here, we have not had much time alone except a few brief moments. Plus we are staying at my best friends farm and the walls are thin. So it caught me off guard when he grabbed the rake out of my hands earlier tonight and pushed me back against the stall wall and started kissing me with a forceful passion and in an almost breathless voice as he pressed against me he told me what I had already felt, how turned on he was.

At this point he was nibbling my neck and I had a horse face staring me straight in the eye over his shoulder and I don't know which one of us had a more shocked look on his face. My first thought was eww, my man is turned on by the smell of horse manure! But my fears of what kind of fetish he was trying to get me into we're quickly dispelled when he told me that the hat turned him on.


Of course I'm sure the sight of me in my tight Levi's as I bent over to clean out the stall helped push him over the edge. Still, I have decided to bring this hat with me back to Ireland. Tomorrow we are going out and I am going to buy him a hat for himself....and maybe a whip! Or maybe some chaps! Is it getting hot in here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed this before. You better not have had sex in my barn! lol