Monday, January 28, 2008

Bored At Home

I'm bored sitting here at home today. Everyone is at work. I was lying down on the couch awhile ago watching tv and getting a nice neck massage from my cat. When all of sudden my man was standing over me with a look sort of like the man in the picture above. He proceeded to tell me what I can and cannot do until he gets home. I'm almost afraid to leave the couch in case he comes home unexpected. It feels like my hand is in the cookie jar just sitting at the desk writing this. It's only five o'clock and its gonna be a long night. My hand is throbbing, guess I will go lay back down and rest. Maybe I'll call Hamish and see if he will come over and keep me company.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I can picture the look on his face when he is talking to you. You stress him out.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a death wish or something, what is up with all the dangerous stuff you do? You need to calm it down.

American Irish said...

No death wish, just living life.

Anonymous said...

Your lucky to have him watching over you. He seems to love you very much.

Anonymous said...

When you get yourself in trouble with him, you remind me of Linus from the peanuts gang when he is sitting in the pumpkin patch and comments IF the great pumpkin comes and then starts getting all nervous saying he is doomed. I just always picture you becoming Linus when you get in trouble.

Anonymous said...

I hope you appreciate his concern as the care and love that it is. He's not trying to control you, just to protect you. You are lucky men to have found each other and deserve each other's best.

American Irish said...

Hi Nick, nice to hear from you. Thanks for posting and no worries, I know he is just concerned and not trying to control me. I know he is just trying to protect me. Which is what I love about him. And if you only knew some of the things I have gotten myself into, I need someone looking out for me! I just like to make jokes out of his Fatherly love and YES we are very lucky. Not a day goes by that I don't realize that.

American Irish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
American Irish said...

Tim, hello, thanks for posting. That analysis is funny.

Anonymous said...

As a friend of both I can truly state they respect and love each other deeply. they compliment each other because they have different styles.