Monday, July 9, 2007

Eating Healthy

I have been eating all the wrong things lately. So today I am going to try and eat better foods than what I have been doing. When I want a snack, I am going to eat some fruit instead of a cookie or something worse. Its not a diet, I am just changing the way I eat for a more healthy lifestyle.
I cleaned my fridge and cupboards out and got rid of all the junk food. I didn't realize how much junk food I bought until I saw it all sitting on the kitchen table.

I am off to work. Going in early today. Everyone have a great week. Another week of work starts, yippee.

3 comments:

budajsguy said...

Go figure you would buy something called "Mr. Muscle." LOL

Anonymous said...

Good on ya.

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend needs to start cooking for you more often and you two need to stop eating out. Love ya.