Friday, June 8, 2007

Some Views Of Dublin, Ireland















We had a late night tonight. Went out for dinner, drinks, and took a long walk around the city. It was a nice cool night. There is so much to see in Dublin that everytime I go out, I find someplace or something new that I didn't notice before. Although I have lived here now for more than half a year, there is still alot I have not discovered. Well, time to get to bed, morning will be here before I know it. I think I will sleep in tomorrow and get me mate to drive me to work.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come visit.

Pedders said...

Was checking this entry and couldn't avoid the typical sentimental tear in the eye.

You take good care o' the city, hear me?