Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hanging Out With The Farm Boys


Back in Pennsylvania. The beautiful scenery, the lush grasslands, the blue skies, the smell of cow and horse manure in the air.

Everywhere you turn, there is a creek to jump in and take a swim. It was very hot today and that is just what we did in the late afternoon. It felt so good to get in the cool water.
An Amish boy out doing his errands.
Tonight I am hanging out with some friends. We made a big dinner and decided to watch some movies. Tomorrow we are going to ShadyMaple (I love that place) and to Strausburg to take a ride on the railroad. Then we are going to hit some of the local bars and have a night out on the town.

5 comments:

budajsguy said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! Looks like home to me. I could be a great farm husband.

Anonymous said...

Yeah baby, skinny dippin!

Anonymous said...

sweet. Looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

nice!