Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New Surfboard

I decided to look into buying a new surfboard. I am thinking of getting a flower or paisley design in dark blue, light blue, and white. Sort of like the cloth below. If anybody has any good design ideas, let me know. I am going to be thinking about this for awhile before I decide. I want to call off work and go surfing again today. But I can't, so off to work I go. Have a great day everyone.





Make sure you check out the French Blog link to the left of this page. My friend has some X-rated surfing pictures. (No not of me! lol)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email with some design ideas.

Anonymous said...

Você homem sexy

Anonymous said...

πάρτε το πουκάμισο μακριά

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMM, i see bulge!