Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hot Chocolate, Fireplace, and a Shave Chest

Gareth, the cat, and I have escaped for the weekend to a friends cabin as I call it or cottage as Gareth calls it.  Not sure what the cat calls it but he wasn't in the mood for a car ride today.  He is definitely happy to be in something that isn't moving on down the road. 


The place smelled mossy when we arrived, but after lighting the fireplace and some fragrant candles it is much better.  Gareth made grilled chicken with peppers and onions soaked in lemon juice and some potato's for dinner.  I love watching him cook for me, I find it to be very sexy.  After setting the table I walked up to him as he was washing a pot out in the sink.  I wrapped my hands around him and gave him a hug and told how good it feels to get away and be alone together.  I unbuttoned one of his shirt buttons and reached a hand inside to tease him a bit and I felt something weird.  I said "What the..." as he burst out laughing.  I quickly spun him around and unbuttoned more of his shirt to reveal he had shaved his chest.  The beautiful hairy chest I loved was shaved completely off. 


He told me was itchy and decided to shave it off this morning before we left.  I knew he was complaining of being itchy lately and I'd seen him scratching under his t-shirt or at the top of his dress shirts when unbuttoned the last few days.  I yelled at him and told him its winter, you have dry skin.  You moisturize.  You don't shave the chest hairs.  Oh those lovely chest hairs.  But of course he just found humor in the situation and admitted he knew "there would be skin and bones flying" when I found out.  Then a thought popped into my head on how far did he go with this?  So I stuck my hand down the front of his pants and he burst out laughing and said he only trimmed below the belt.  He said "I was itchy, not trying to be twelve again."


All through dinner at the table I kept pulling his shirt open and looking at his shaved chest.  Of course he kept cracking on about me letting him eat his dinner before I molest him any further.   After dinner as we cleaned up the kitchen I took his shirt off so I could see it all in the light.  I didn't want to tell him even though I missed the hairy chest, I still found him hot.  So I just sighed and shook my head.  I left him put his shirt back on after he complained about being cold.  You never complained about being cold before when you had a hairy chest, serves you right.  




It's late now, almost midnight and Gareth is in the kitchen making us some hot chocolate and playing ball with the cat.  Thought I would pop on for a moment and get my complaining and whining out.  I feel much better now.  In reality though, I've never loved or been loved by anyone as much as Gareth.  It doesn't matter if he is hairy or smooth as long as I can wrap my arms around him and get lost in us. 

10 comments:

budajsguy said...

Most adorable thing ever.

Jessica said...

Too cute Steve.

Anonymous said...

You'll get used to it. Have fun with his new body. Hairless is hot too.

Anonymous said...

Get lost in us. How sweet.

Tom said...

waht a pity that I could't see your eyes, as you have touched his bare chest - lol
kk
Tom

Tom said...

what a pity that I could't see your eyes, as you have touched his bare chest - lol

kiss kiss
Tom

Anonymous said...

Stephen you describe Gareth as such a hot man lucky you....I am very hairy too I dont envy Gareth when his chest hair grows back it is so itchy I know from personal experience. I know our hero Gordon D'arcy shaves his chest hair and pubic region too so your man is in good company mmmmmm

American Irish said...

Thanks Rob. It's been so long since we've talked. Hope all is well with you. Miss our talks.

American Irish said...

Tom, someone told him wait til it grows back out it is going to "itch like a bitch" He admitted he didn't think about that.

steventx said...

I would like to know who invented men who shave their body??!! I am blessed with a hairy chest, love trail, and neighboring areas. I do not want to look like a ten year old. I would never shave my stuff...but I do keep it trimmed.