Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sick Day

This weekend was a waste. My new roomie and I both got sick and all we did was lay around the house watching television and moaning and groaning like two little boys. Men do not handle sickness very well. We like to be pampered when we are sick. Fortunately one of our neighbors came over and made us chicken noodle soup and did the whole motherly thing. It was really nice of her to do. When I am feeling better this week I will call and order some flowers to be delivered to her as a thank you.

I talked to my man, he will be coming home next week. This week I am putting in double shifts so I can take some time off next week when he comes home. I am going to get a nice hot shower right now, then get to bed. Hopefully I will feel better when I wake in the morning for work or it will be a long week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you two are sick, I volunteer to come rub Vicks on your chests!

Anonymous said...

You both caught a cold on the boat friday night. Since you didn't catch any fish, at least you can say you caught something. hehe