Saturday, October 27, 2007

Home


I was awakened this morning by the phone ringing. It was my man, he is on his way home. He will be here tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon.

It was so good to hear his voice and I can't wait to see him and hold him, and smell him, and kiss him. Ok, let me clarify, the smell him part will wait til he has a shower. And the kiss will have to wait until he brushes his teeth. Oh and the holding him, not until he changes out of those dirty clothes he traveled in. Hmm, I think I may have to just meet him at the door and shake his hand and hand him a toothbrush and throw him right in the shower. After that, then I will hold him, and kiss him, and love him up.

But then again he will probably be hungry and he will be talking about food, which will make me hungry. But I have nothing at my place to eat and he has nothing at his place to eat, which means I need to go grocery shopping today. Wonder if he likes pumpkin cheesecake? After we eat then I will hold him, and kiss him, and love him up.

But then again, I worked double shifts this week and was planning on sleeping in today but he woke me up early with a phone call. Now I have to go shopping, clean his apartment, do a lot of cooking, by the time he comes home tomorrow I am going to be really, really tired.

Him coming home tomorrow just doesn't work for me. He will have to postpone it until I am well rested. I should call and tell him this. But then again...

6 comments:

budajsguy said...

Please. You'll see him getting out of the cab (or whatever) and you'll greet him at the door with your heels in the air! Who are you trying to kid?! lol

Anonymous said...

Glad he will be there soon. Hold him and never let him go again and hopefully he will do the same to you.

Anonymous said...

But then again bitch you wanna live. lol

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! What you went to do was wonderful and I am sure it helped change a lot of lives. Now enjoy your life with our boy.

Anonymous said...

You're a Goober. haha

American Irish said...

The funny thing when reading the posting here is that all the men went with the joke and all the girls still found romance in what I wrote. Funny how men see things one way and woman another.